SECONDHAND DAYLIGHT RECORDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECONDHAND DAYLIGHT RECORDS

The POST SYNTH & HYBRID ELECTRONIC MUSIC FORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eko super junior a (1979)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peori

peori

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-14

eko super junior a (1979) Empty
PostSubject: eko super junior a (1979)   eko super junior a (1979) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:50 am

eko super junior a (1979) 2031b

i found the eko super junior a for 5 euros THIS morning. it seems to be HARD to FIND, moreover there are few informations about it on the internet. we get a polyphonic preset synth FROM 1979. wooden and black plastic. black and white, KOLD WAVE BABY !! eko is an italian guitar company, it belongs to the SIEL or crb's sound. analog and COOL. not great but NICE.

eko super junior a (1979) 2032b

there are 4 preset sounds which can be cumulated. for instance, if you put HORN and string, you obtain (in the BASS notes) the synthpunk BASS sound of the BAND the screamers. there is ALSO a vibraton (on/off ONLY), quite useful. the presets don't sound as instruments, but as electronic noises, GOOD point.

eko super junior a (1979) 2033b

there is ALSO a rhythm section and an accomp. 6 preset. WARM sound. you can easily MAKE one (ONLY one) track WITH it. concerning the accomp., the keyboard is seperated in 2. on the LEFT you HAVE the BASS arpeggio, at the right you MAKE the manual SOLO.

eko super junior a (1979) 2034b

before i forget, there is no LINE out but an inner loud speaker and an headphones LINE. i'll try to add a LINE out by myself WITH a solver. voilą !
Back to top Go down
rigeck

rigeck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-08-29

eko super junior a (1979) Empty
PostSubject: Re: eko super junior a (1979)   eko super junior a (1979) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:22 am

ah ok....

je pensais que c'etait plus petit...
Back to top Go down
http://secondhanddaylight.net/

eko super junior a (1979)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SECONDHAND DAYLIGHT RECORDS :: THE SYNTH GEAR SECTION-
Jump to: