SECONDHAND DAYLIGHT RECORDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECONDHAND DAYLIGHT RECORDS

The POST SYNTH & HYBRID ELECTRONIC MUSIC FORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rigeck

rigeck

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-08-29

DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD Empty
PostSubject: DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD   DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:29 pm

DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD Agglomerat_recto250

DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD Agglomerat_verso

I fnally bought this one (with slight delay) . The music is quite nice . However , the more stunning material comes from the two 7'' (increased by Lp sound) whose both tracks are already known by everyone who like this kind of COLDSYNTH music. Other tracks sound like DEMO K7 and you can hear some disturbing noises from time to time .

I said them about this . I thought it was a defekt CD but NO , they answer that it couldn't be removed. Some tracks were unfortunately clipped - one or 2.

Except for the cheap sound quality and the -too much basic- ARTWORK , it sounds ok for a 2007 release. I am rather happy but not totally or fully 100% satisfied .

PS : Luckily for us they prevent our hears by not putting the "special discotheque" mistake mini-lp they recorded to reach more commercial thoughts after their junk synth-pop period ... but ssssshhhhhhhhhhh...

7,5 /10“is my note -
Back to top Go down
http://secondhanddaylight.net/

DEUX - AGGLORMERAT CD
Page 1 of 1